When June meets new clients, she never actually says, “welcome to our family,” but that’s who you are: family. This feeling grows as she patiently and professionally identifies your skills, nurtures your talents and offers expert advice gleaned from a successful 20-year career in both technical and managerial positions (including responsibility for more than 10,000 Web sites in the Puget Sound area).
In 2002, when June developed the bWyse business plan, she naturally turned to her own tight-knit family for support and expertise. She built the company with the help of her sister, Wendy; her father, Walt; and Wendy’s husband, Randy. Together they’ve made bWyse unique—a different kind of Web-design company that delivers meticulously designed sites, innovative services and an ever-evolving list of support products.
Past Meets Present
Her technical expertise in Web-application development and strategic Internet marketing means enhanced performance and increased profitability for her clients. She honed these skills while at Lion, Inc., where she served as Chief Technology Officer for five years overseeing the company’s:
- Internal technology infrastructure
- Internal business systems
- Web-application development of hosted products and services
- Client contract fulfillment, including profit-and-loss responsibility totaling $6 million annually.
Under her leadership, her staff excelled as she recognized their strengths and provided opportunities for them to thrive. Prior to that position, she served as the director of project management, directing activities related to product information and development and organizational processes and systems.
Earlier in her career, June worked as a high-tech managerial consultant and organizational theorist in the non-profit, public and private sectors (including Boeing and Tidemark Solutions (dot.com). She also served five years with the Washington State Attorney General’s Office, and opened the SW Washington Regional Consumer-protection office for the state.
June’s educational degrees include:
- B.S. in Politics and Government (legal emphasis), University of Puget Sound, Seattle.
- Post Graduate work in Business Administration (MBA) and Public Administration (MPA), University of Colorado, Colorado Springs.
- Masters of Science in Project Management (technology emphasis), City University, Seattle, Washington.